Thursday, July 2, 2009

FusionExcel Welcomes QP Wearer, Von Tauli, President of the Philippines Body Building Association


FE Executive Director and Spokesman Samboy Lim,
Von Tauli and Jeremy Looi
.

"I was certainly skeptical when Presidential Director Capt Eli first showed me the range of FE's products but like everyone else, I was dumbstruck immediately by it's effectiveness and the simplicity of using it. It's not a nutritional supplement of which as a bodybuilder I am so accosted to. It literally took my strength level to new heights INSTANTLY. Now not only I am using it but is actively promoting it to all the people I come into contact with and under the guidance of PDs Capt Eli and Jeremy Looi , I know I will be a Presidential Director like them too one day!"




Von Tauli giving Exec Director Samboy Lim advance
pointers on developing specific parts of the body
while Jeremy looks on with fascination
.

"Body sculpturing is both an art & sport combined into one. It requires lots of discipline, mental strength as well as physical strength to attain the goal one set for. Using the right techniques in developing the muscles with the correct proportion and consistency is a science." Says Von Touli.



Von Tauli in a very recent picture and (right pix) during his competition days.

No comments:

Post a Comment