Friday, June 4, 2010

FusionExcel Welcomes Quantum Pendant Wearer Monsour Del Rosario, Filipino Tae Kwon Do Ambassador, Action Movie Superstar and Olympic Medalist


"Unbelievable !! Never seen anything like this before and how I wish you guys came years earlier"

"Yup the pendant definitely increases my strength a couple of notches. Yeah, I believe now!"

Left to Right) Jocelyn Sta Teresa (Philippines 1st lady Director), Monsour, Jeremy and Dr Macalinao. Demos were done inside Monsour's Famous OTTC Tae Kwon Do school.

Lunch the following day (L to R) Atty Jay Sison, Monsour, Jeremy, Mrs Del Rosario and Joy Sta Teresa.

"Amazing !! I used to have a hard time with the stairs due to my long suffering sore knees, now I run up and down effortlessly! " - Monsour Del Rosario.

No comments:

Post a Comment