Monday, August 9, 2010

FusionExcel Welcomes Quantum Pendant Wearer, Actress, Model And Singer Hanni Miller

SPECIAL REPORT FROM PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR JEREMY LOOI

The remarkable Hanni Miller is a multi-talented actress, model and singer who became well-known for her lead role in Chastity which was the 2004 First Blockbuster Movie of the Year. During the height of her success, she had several movies and guestings on TV networks. In addition, she had endorsed numerous beauty products which took her to another level in the Showbiz industry. This young lady with American Portuguese Filipina blood is indeed versatile, aside from the above-mentioned talents, she also discovered that her forte falls under the category of a Physical Therapist. Years back, she also did some segment hostings and actively participated in Theatre Musical performances that justly advanced her acting skills.
Undeniably, it was a sweet success for her until she unexpectedly discovered her serious condition that took her off the entertainment lime light. Nevertheless, she strongly continued to struggle and had been into a lot of treatment and medical operations which was indeed successful and came back to Showbiz industry.

According to Miller: “My daily workload and schedules before was very hectic as an actress, model, singer and Physical Therapist. I started to get weak, tired and felt numbness on my left body.”

It was several weeks ago when Miller encountered the amazing FE Scalar Energy products in Hong Kong office through Presidential Director Bong Hermosa who exerted extra effort in explaining the unbelievable health benefits that it can offer.

As she excitedly confessed: “I was so amazed by the instant increase in my strength, flexibility and balance. And after wearing Quantum Pendant for a couple of days I have felt less numbness in my left arm and decreased pain on my right knee that I had been complaining for 10 yrs now. I am so glad I found out about this product, it was so great! It gives me more energy and I hope it will help me fight my cancer cells from coming back… Thank you FusionExcel! "

FusionExcel is undoubtedly proud and honored to have a multifaceted actress and a cancer survivor revealed the benefits she had experienced from FE’s products.

No comments:

Post a Comment